Sunday, 1 March 2015

Prepare to be amazed!

I have almost forgotten how to write a post on my blog as it has been far too long, so I am sure that you will be amazed to see that I have updated it! The past 2 years have been challenging but so far, I am feeling rather pleased that 2015 is off to a good start. I won't count my chickens before they are hatched but I am hoping that it will be a better year all round. My absence hasn't meant that I have been idle. I have been teaching scrapbook workshops for the past 17 months and have enjoyed sharing my passion with others. It has been a dream of mine to own a log cabin and that has now become a reality. Just Friday, my cabin was installed and it is beautiful. It will be a little while before I am able to post photos, as I have yet to learn how to on this new pc. It has been a BIG change going from Windows XP to Windows 8 and I don't like it one bit but I know things change and I have to keep up, so am learning. I love to learn new things but not all at once! My preparations for clearing the garden has left me with aches and pains and now a cold and cough but it is all worth it. When I feel up to it, I shall be outside,painting both outside to seal it and then inside - providing the weather is kind. Have a Super Sabbath yourself,

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Saw your news about the log cabin on UKS...how exciting.
Lovely to hear that 2015 has started well for you.
Wishing you all the best with your new scrap space and hope 2015 proves to be a super year for you.
Toni xx

gillyb's crafting blog said...

hi ya Glen - I was looking you up on UKS the other day - we all don't post as often as we did. Looking forward to seeing your log cabin. time flies by so quickly.

Helen Strawford aka Aussiechick said...

hello my friend. I too have been slack on my blog, although like you very busy, teaching scrapbooking and art journaling and busy with photography. I miss our chats so much. Glad things are going well for you. We will have to find somehow to chat soon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails